Thursday, July 28, 2011

Betty's Home Cooked Food
































Betty can cook indeed. My beautiful, young, dilligent and shy cousin cooks so well, she puts many to shame. Betty, my all rounder cousin, she cooks, she bakes, she cleans, she irons, she washes and she is a professional at work.




Among the great food you see here are some secret recipes passed down from my aunt to her, ranging from nyonya dishes and local chinese delights. Craving for any delicious nyonya or local chinese delights? Here are a list of dishes that she can easily whip up. I understand from my niece, (Betty's daughter) is that she has this magic wand that she uses to just whip up these dishes for family gatherings. I believe my niece, that explains why Betty can cook and I can't!!



Fried kunyit fish with special made chilli


Black sesame oil chicken


Stir fried cabbage and carrot


Mixed vegetable soup


Nyonya perut ikan curry


Lor bak


Ji Hu Char


Curry Noodle


Lam Mee


Honey roasted chicken wings


Smoked sausages


Prawn fried with black sauce


Curry shrimps


Prawn fritters


Kam heong sotong






All photos compliments of my beautiful niece, Joanna!

Address: Taiping, actual place... on invitation only:)

No comments: