Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baking Butter Cake Recipe

Baking butter cake can be easy and fun.  I had always thought that baking recipes are complicated and baking is tough.  Why then do the cakes cost so much.  My dad likes butter cake.  So do my mum and my mother-in-law.  The butter cake recipe that my aunt usually use to bake for him.  I have always wanted to bake and show off to my friends who have been bombarding their facebook pages with pictures of mouth watering cakes, muffin and tarts.

Baking Recipes

I never knew baking could be so fun and addictive.  I baked close to 30 cakes last year, not inclusive of muffins and cookies.  I attempted a few baking recipes like the chocolate cake, chocolate muffins, banana cake, chiffon cake, but nothing came close to the easy butter cake recipe.  Baking is made easy with today's information.  I can simply google for the recipes i love or the pictures i love best.

Butter Cake Recipe



The butter cake recipe is easy and fast to bake. The butter cake recipe taken from my aunt, who is a great baker. It is simple and easy, 1 lb of sugar and 1 lb of butter and 1 lb of self raising flour. Add two tablespoon of margarine with ten eggs. Beat the butter and margarine and sugar for about five to ten minutes using medium speed beating, add the eggs.  Continue beating for about 3 mins. Add in the flour and stir well. Pour in baking tray that you have greased.  And it is all good to go into oven for about 45 minutes.

Baking can get expensive when you are addictive to it.  One night, I baked 3 trays of cakes, all different types.  But, buying cakes are even pricier.

No comments: